MODULAR WOOD FRAME
- Comfortable: Solid construction and design, make modular buildings as comfortable as a site-built complex.
- Foundations and structures are built simultaneously making modular buildings 50% faster than traditional site-built. Ease of installation on site built concrete pad.
- Easier: Eliminate the challenges of coordinating trades and materials, especially in remote locations.
Superior Quality: Modular is factory built indoors.
- Comfortable: Solid Steel construction makes buildings durable and comfortable.
- Foundations: Steel Containers can be installed on Steel Skids designed for Arctic or Desert Conditions, as the project dictates.
- Relocation: Single unit Skid Mounted, Tow packages, Trailer Mounted, ISO shipping corners and crane lifting lugs.
- Shipping: Built with ISO corners for easy shipping world wide.
- Economics: Time constraints, remote locations, security and other complexities of a project make steel frame construction an economical portable camp solution.
TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT: Portable skid camp for an exploration program, or a more permanent facility for your mining construction projects to keep your workforce comfortable for many years to come.
ECONOMICAL OR LUXURIOUS: From economical steel container camps to wood frame executive long term employee housing, we can custom-designed your camp to suit your specific needs.
SIMPLE TO COMPLEX: If the site dictates single-level, or two level units, we can accommodate either. We will design your modular project to encompass all required amenities and life support systems you require.
ALL CLIMATIC CONDITIONS: With installations world wide, from the extreme cold of Siberia, the desert heat of the Middle East and the humidity of the tropics, we will design for all climatic conditions.
BUILDING TYPES: Executive or Supervisor Housing; Engineer Unit; Workforce Bunkhouses; Kitchens and Dining Rooms; Recreational facilities; Offices; Washrooms; Laboratories; First Aid; Locker Rooms; Mud Rooms; Equipment and Material Depots.
CAMP FEATURES: Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, Furnishings, Arctic Corridors, Water and Electrical distribution, Waste Water Treatment and Power Generation.
Optional Features on previous projects have included: central hot water heating, glycol systems, individual room ventilation, communications and security systems, fire alarm and sprinkler systems, escape hatches, window & door security shutters or bars.