Waste to Energy Gasification System

MAGS™ (Micro Auto Gasification System) is a Compact Waste to Energy Gasifications Systems, that is the ideal solution to replace incinerators, as it eliminates all combustable waste by converting it into Synthetic Gas that fuels the machine, creating an efficient and environmentally safe method of waste disposal and thermal energy contribution.

The Micro Auto Gasification System (MAGS™) can process up to one ton of waste a day, or 50kg/hr (110lbs/hr) where 95% is converted into thermal energy (120kW) and the remaining 5% into the valuable bio-char, which is a carbon sequester and soil addendum.

This system eliminates the negative environmental impact of waste, avoiding land-filling and toxic incineration gasses.

MAGS™ will treat solid and liquid waste:

  • Municipal Solid Waste
  • Biomedical Waste
  • Contaminated Packaging
  • Hazardous Waste
  • Sewage Sludge
  • Illicit Drugs
  • Oily Sludge and greases
  • Solvents
  • Confidential Waste

Applications are ideal for:

  • Remote Communities
  • Mining Camp Facilities
  • Oil & Gas Land and Offshore Installations
  • Small Island Nations
  • Hotels & Resorts
  • Hospitals
  • International Airports
  • Shipping Lines
  • Humanitarian Relief
  • National Defense Bases

For a PDF Brochure with Technical Specifications CLICK HERE

MAG - How does it workTotal Weight 5,000 kg (11,000 lbs.)

Overall Dimensions:

3.4 m (L), 2.6 m (W), 2.2 m (H)  (9’ x 5.9’ x 6.6’)


  • Multi-configurable where there are space restrictions
  • Simple to operate – no shredding, compacting or pre-treatment of waste
  • Reduction of waste volume by up to 95%
  • 120kW of Thermal Energy Output
  • Fully automated, safe and easy to operate
  • Meets both land and sea based environmental regulations
  • Reduced health and safety concerns
  • Bio-char produced is a soil addendum