Vancouver BC, Sports & Recreation Facilities 2014
Canadian Cities & Municipalities as well as Caribbean Islands Nations are finding solutions in utilizing our pre-engineered portable buildings for School Gymnasiums, Basketball and Multiplex Facilities.
Ideal for City, Schools, Municipalities and Sporting Associations with applications such as:
- Basketball Facilities
- Tennis Facilities
- Badminton Courts
- Hockey Areans
- Swimming Pool Enclosures & Aquatic Centres
- Indoor Football/Soccer
Our pre-engineered buildings are inviting, quick to assemble, reliable, durable, re-locatable and designed for extreme climatic conditions such as Hurricane Force Winds expected in the Caribbean Region and Cyclones of the South Pacific.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 30’ – 200’ (9.4m-60.9m) Clear Span Width at any length
- Permanent or re-locatable
- Energy Efficient Insulation Packages
- Colour Choices for Architectural Membrane
- Limited Foundation
- Aluminum Substructure – 30 Year pro-rata guarantee
- Architectural Membrane – 20 Year pro-rata guarantee
- Quick Assembly
- Available from Inventory
Recent projects include:
- 60’ Wide x 90’ Long facility as a solution to the ever expanding requirements for recreational indoor space at a Vancouver School.
- 60’ Wide x 90’ Long fully Insulated semi-permanent, re-locatable structure, to provide an interim Gymnasium space during seismic upgrades of existing concrete facilities. The building will be re-located to a new school site, for on going seismic upgrades.
- 120’ Wide x 195’ Long La Crosse / Multiplex Facility installed October 2014, Coquitlam British Columbia
Click the pictures below to see them on bigger size.